- Large all weather deck with sunken Outdoor Hot Tub, garden furniture and barbeque area.
- One double bedroom with traditional oak canopy bed.
- One twin bedroom.
- Bed linen, duvets, and towels included - beds made up on arrival
- Flat screen smart TV with satellite and Freeview channels plus wild watch - live nature footage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Additional TV in double bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower.
- Spacious open plan living and kitchen area.
- Fully equipped kitchen including large freestanding fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Utility area with washer and dryer
- Central heating
- Gas and Electricity included
- Welcome pack - Tea, coffee, milk and biscuits
- All lodges strictly non-smoking
- Dog friendly (in selected lodges and charges apply).
- Cots - £12 per week or £6 per short break (bedding not supplied)
- High chair - £12 per week or £6 per short break
- Dogs - £50 per dog per week or £35 per dog per short break
(max dogs 2)
- Griffon Forest slippers - £2.95 a pair
- Hot Tub Comfort Pack – includes the hire of one towelling robe and one large towel with one pair of spa slippers £10 per pack
- Treating Ourselves – includes the hire of two towelling robes with two pairs of spa slippers, handmade chocolates, bottle of Cava and Cole & Lewis travel toiletries £40 per pack
- Extra Bubbles – Prosecco £10.95, Rose Prosecco £10.95, Sparkling Rose £13.75, Champagne £26.95, Rose Champagne £27.95 a bottle
- Red or white wine £8.45
Take a look around inside and out.
- Check in between 4:30pm - 6pm. Check out 9:30am
- Weekly holidays (Mon, Fri or Sat)
- Short Breaks available all year except Christmas and New Year (Fri-Mon Mon-Fri)
- Last minute breaks considered any day start if booked within 2 weeks of start date. Please contact our booking team for availability
- £100 deposit required to secure your booking. Full payment required six weeks prior to holiday start date.
- Some discounts do not appear automatically on the availability checker but any applicable to the booking will be added when your booking is confirmed.
- Before making your booking please read the full terms & conditions.
- Any requests for changes to a booking after they have been confirmed may incur additional charges.
We had an absolutely brilliant week at Griffon Forest, staying in one of the Keepers lodges. The lodge was spotlessly clean when we arrived, and had absolutely everything we needed including a very well equipped kitchen & well maintained hot tub