CORONAVIRUS - UPDATE 11th May 2020

After looking at the current advice from government and our partners at Hoseasons we regret to announce Griffon Forest will be closed until further notice.
No new bookings will be taken for any holidays starting before the 3rd August 2020.

Please note that due to limited staff we are contactable by email only.

If you are due to arrive in June we will be contacting you via email to move your booking. For arrivals in July we are awaiting further advice from the Government following on from the announcement made on the 10th May.

Balance payments are now being taken 2 weeks prior to arrival instead of 6 weeks prior to arrival.

Our main concern now is for the safety of all our staff and customers and making sure that we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
The team at Griffon Forest will be working hard to help you with any amendments to your booking and we will contact all immediate bookings, as a priority. Please be patient, at this difficult time, as we may not be able to reply to emails straight away.

For any existing bookings with an arrival date on or before 30th April we will contact you directly to discuss your options.  For existing bookings up to 21st May 2020 who would like to change their holiday dates the team at Griffon Forest will be available assist with these changes.

We will waiver any administration charges for the change but depending on the cost of the lodge booked and the time of the new booking you may have to make a further payment or may receive a partial refund with respect to the cost of your holiday.
The wellbeing of our customers and staff is our top priority and we will be reviewing the situation daily. If there are any changes to the above dates we will contact those customers effected as soon as possible.

We will continue to update this page as necessary, in the meantime stay safe and I hope to get the opportunity to welcome you all back to Griffon Forest in the near future.

FAQ’s

I’m due to arrive at the Griffon Forest Holiday Lodges in the next few weeks, can I get a refund?
No, we are not issuing any refunds. You can move your holiday dates to a later date free of charge if your arrival date is before the 29th June 2020.  For bookings after this date, our standard terms and conditions apply.  Please contact the team to organise your new holiday date.

What if I have booked with Hoseasons or another holiday operator?
Please contact the company you have booked with to see how to proceed.  

Are you closing Griffon Forest?
Yes, Griffon Forest is now closed until further notice. 

Are you taking any new bookings?
We are only taking new holiday bookings from 3rd August 2020.  Please be aware this date may alter in the future depending on government advice.