Cherry Tree Barn
New for August 2020 – our hidden gem!!
Our newly developed barn conversion with beautiful views across open countryside is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a rural break with family and friends.
Magnificent family living area – private patio & garden – cosy wood burner – dogs welcome
Fantastic central location, just off the A64 with easy access to the historic city of York, North York Moors, and the east coastline.
Central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
Initial basket of logs for the wood burner, travel cot, highchair and dog crate provided. Welcome refreshment pack.
On the ground floor:-
Open-plan living area to include a modern kitchen, dining table & chairs, relaxing sofa area with a wall mounted 65” TV. Featuring a vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and access to the outdoor patio and private garden this room is the perfect place to chillout and socialise.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, oven, induction hob and microwave.
A cosy comfortable lounge with a wood burning stove and large 65” TV.
Utility room with washer and separate dryer
Study space with desk and chair
On the first floor:
Master bedroom with countryside views - king size bed, wardrobe, chest of draws, dressing table and en-suite with walk-in shower.
Bedroom 2 – A twin room, which can be made into a king size double, dressing table, wardrobe and chest of draws.
Bedroom 3 – King size double, which can be made into twin beds, wardrobe, and chest of draws.
Family bathroom – roll top bath, walkin shower and sink vanity unit.
- Short Breaks available all year except Christmas and New Year (Fri-Mon Mon-Fri)
- £100 deposit required to secure your booking. Full payment required six weeks prior to holiday start date.
- Some discounts do not appear automatically on the availability checker but any applicable to the booking will be added when your booking is confirmed.
- Before making your booking please read the full terms & conditions,
- Any requests for changes to a booking after they have been confirmed may incur additional charges ...